Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wednesday June 21 1989:

Got up at 4:30. Went to work and was not asked to work on the floor- Thank God.
I got alot done in the office.
Came home and took a nap, got up at 4 to shower and get ready for the Oakland A's game.
We got there right on time and loaded up on sausages, beer and pretzels.
It was about 95 degrees.

Thursday June 22nd 1989:

Got up at 6:00, weighed too much so immediately drove to Tiburon bike path to run 5 miles, its really 4 1/2 but 5 sounds better.
After running went and gassed and washed the Z car, so I could drive up to Napa. Then to the Mill Valley Market for hot smoked chorizo, then Nordstrom for a T shirt. Then Napa to have lunch with the father. We went to the Napa Airport then back to the house to swim. It was over 100 up there so we had to have a few cold ones. Shit I drank every day this week.
Great for the diet.
The Father told me what a slut my mom use to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment