Saturday, February 20, 2010

E Mail From Kent Miller
Monday October 21 2002
4:46pm

My schedule is exactly like all the retired fucks who live all around me.
The dog and I take walks every day and end up waving to exactly the same people in almost the same place. It is very peaceful.
You are going to love this house, by the way, it is right up your alley.
I know you like the neighborhood and you will not believe how much more there is out here in the way of restaurants and sports bars.
My dad is well and moves well as can be expected at 80. All that matters is that he is happy with his new wife and the two of them are perfect together. I have known her since I was 2 years old so we are comfortable together.
Anyway not much more to tell you.
Let me know how to handle the money, thank you for doing me this favor.
If I die, I want everyone to find a sock drawer full of Mahiup so there won't be any confusion about whether or not I was still myself right up to the very end.
Thanks again for everything and good luck to both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment