Saturday, February 20, 2010

E Mail From Kent Miller
Friday July 25th 2003
1:03pm

Mike Gill is closing down the portion of his operation that included Dorso's trading, so I have been busy closing down the positions I put on a month ago.
Closing only is expensive and depressing.
I hope you are stil not feeling threatened about what happened to Oldham. It did not surprise me to read your e mail that he had been drinking with the guys that murdered him.
Like I said closing only has put me in a foul mood, so I am going to sign off and get back to shutting things down.
Remember what happened to Oldham was a result of hanging out with the wrong people and being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I am sorry you lost your friend but all I care about is that you don't let it fuck up your life. I know you.

No comments:

Post a Comment